All year round self-catering holiday property, five minutes from Weston-super-Mare seafront.
Beautifully appointed, dog-friendly, two-bedroom self-contained property, formerly the servants' quarters of a 'quintessentially Westonian' Victorian town house. The Little House by the Park is set in the grounds of the owners' home; this comfortable and stylish house provides an ideal base for exploring Weston-super-Mare and the wider area.
Situated in a leafy residential area of Weston-super-Mare, opposite Clarence Park, perfect for dog-walking - equipped with a children's play area, toilets, a bowling club and a seasonal Café. The park is divided by Whitecross Road and you can run your dog in one half, off the lead. There's also a bicycle hire shop in the top end where you can hire regular pushbikes and even tandems, they also offer bicycle repairs.
Property owners Jan Ford and her husband Mike, offer a warm welcome to all; upon your arrival you will find a complimentary hamper in the kitchen stocked with tea, coffee, sugar, milk, bread and preserves for your stay.
• Two bedrooms located on the first floor, sleeping four;
• Double room with king-size bed, twin room with two singles, both complete with drawers and wardrobe, linen also provided
• Ground floor bathroom;
• Shower over bath, towels and beach towels provided
• Comfortable and cosy lounge dining room with Wi-Fi
• Well-equipped kitchen;
• Gas hob, electric oven, fridge freezer, washing machine, iron, microwave, toaster and kettle
• Sunny paved garden area with patio furniture, perfect for alfresco dining
• For those staying with young children, stair gates, travel cot and high chair available on request
• Double glazing and central heating
• No pets permitted
• No smoking, parties, or events permitted
• Check-in from 16:00 and check out by 10:00
'...Definitely the most well-equipped and welcoming of holiday homes we've stayed in, and we've stayed in many lovely places'
'An outstanding few days in a beautiful property which was sparkling clean, all facilities required and a very friendly and responsive host. Great location just 5 minutes from the beach and 15 minutes walk from the town centre. Jan is a great host, she responded very quickly and provided an amazing home to stay in. Certainly recommend and will use again'
'We absolutely loved it here. Our first time ever in Somerset and we enjoyed every single moment of it. We arrived at a very cold autumn night and very late - the house was very warm, welcoming and very well prepared for our arrival. Jan's Little House had everything we needed for our short visit and more. Thank you for making our stay so comfortable. Thoughtful little touches and breakfast in the morning made us feel at home. This was a trip to remember!'
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|July 2019 - 31st Dec 2019||£120.00 per unit per night|
*2 night booking minimum
November 2019 - March 2020 4-weekly block booking available £850
Dogs: £35 per week, £10 per night. 1 small, well-behaved dog.