Stonebridge Farm Caravan Park is a quiet and restful caravan site, situated in the heart of rural Somerset. Originally developed as a diversification to the family farm, the park now boasts a variety of spacious pitches over a 6 acre site and is a pleasant holiday destination for adults, children, and pets alike. Depending on requirements, visitors to the park can choose between non-electric pitches, standard pitches, high privacy Adult-only bays, or Super Pitches with hedges, their own water and grey waste disposal.
Located within a couple of miles of the M5, Stonebridge Farm Caravan Park is an ideal touring base to explore North Somerset and the West Country. As well as being a mere 6 miles from Weston-super-Mare seafront, the site boasts easy access to the nearby towns of Cheddar, Wells, Brean, and Burnham-on-Sea and is ideally placed near many National Trust sites. In the village of Banwell itself, visitors can find buses, a newsagents and a small Co-Op, whilst larger supermarkets are only 1.5miles away.
At the park, guests can visit our small onsite farm shop. For those who have forgotten essentials, we stock a range of drinks, Marshfield ice-cream, chocolates, groceries Calor Gas. Depending on the season, the shop also has a range of fresh, locally-produced fruit and vegetables, as well as free-range eggs.
Stonebridge Farm welcomes children of all ages, and encourages a family-friendly, inclusive atmosphere. As well as including children’s toys in families’ welcome packs, there is a selection of outdoor games and toys to be borrowed from the information point.
As a pet-friendly site, Stonebridge welcomes dogs and other small animals. Dog bags, bins, and ties can be found in convenient locations around the park, and there is also a fenced dog walking area off-lead exercising and a variety of dog food is available in the shop.
For more information on Stonebridge Farm Caravan Park, its pitches, facilities, and how to make a booking, please visit the website at www.stonebridgefarmcaravanpark.co.uk. As well as accessing a full list of prices and a site map, customers can make a booking on the website by filling out an online booking/payment form.
For other enquiries, please contact the Stonebridge team by emailing email@example.com or calling 07780 189042.
• South West Tourism Excellence Awards 2019/2020 Commended.
• Bristol Bath & Somerset Tourism Awards 2019/2020 - Gold Award Touring Camping & Caravanning Park of the Year & 2018/19 Bronze Award Dog Friendly Business of the Year.
• Loo of the Year Awards 2020 - Platinum.
• Trip Advisor - 2020 Certificate of Excellence.
• Reception area and separate small shop.
• Pitches with metered EHU.
• Award winning Shower and toilet block with under-floor heating.
• Washing up area.
• Recycling containers on each pitch with daily collection.
• Tourist information point, with leaflets, and information on the local area.
• Fridge/Freezer in the information point to use free of charge.
• Chemical disposal area for non-toxic and toxic waste.
• Fenced dog walking area for grassy off-lead exercising.
• Bespoke welcome pack provided on arrival.
• Entrance with security barriers for Safety.
Children & Infants:
• Accept children all ages
Room / Unit Features:
• Hairdryer available in Ladies & Shaver Points in the Gents Shower Areas.
• Facilities for the Disabled
• Food shop - On site shop selling local produce
• Accept children ( No Minimum age)
• Accept children all ages
• Calor/Camping Gas purchase/exchange service
• Chemical disposal point
• Dogs Accepted
• Drinking water supply
• Electric hook-up points
• Electric shaver point
• Family Friendly
• Pets accepted
• Free Showers
• In countryside
• On site parking
• Delta accepted
• Maestro accepted
• MasterCard accepted
• Solo accepted
• Visa accepted
Room / Unit Features:
• Hairdryer in all units - Hairdryer available in WC/Shower Block
|2021 Season (1 Apr 2021 - 31 Oct 2021)|
Court Farm welcomes 50,000 visitors to the farm each year and is also a working farm run…
Castle with extensive grounds open to the public. Restaurant, wedding venue and home to…
Set within 40 acres of beautiful Somerset countryside, just off the M5 near…
The Helicopter Museum in Weston-super-Mare is the largest dedicated Rotorcraft Collection…
Bleadon Hill Golf Course is just 4 miles from the Grand Pier in Weston-super-Mare and is…
Hutton Moor Leisure Centre is a family friendly community leisure centre offering a…
Jump N Jackz is Weston’s largest children’s play & party centre! Open 7 days a week, we…
Ashcombe Park is a beautiful park with two tennis courts, two children's play areas,…
Weston Woods covers an area of 130 hectares dominating the northern skyline of…
Steps from St Paul's church Kewstoke, through to Weston Woods. National Trust.
Discover hands-on history from the prehistoric age that takes you right up to 21st…
Adventure play area nestled in Weston Woods, all made from natural wood, including zip…
Park close to Weston seafront with play area, bowling club and Oliver's Café.
Join our crew for the day to find yer treasure while takin’ on our 18-hole Adventure Golf…
The Town Square and Italian Gardens in Weston-super-Mare town centre is a lovely place to…
Weston-super-Mare is a seaside resort, located on the Bristol Channel coast at the…